10' x 10' Aluminum Canopy
If you are looking for just the canopy to give to you and to your family the ideal cover from all of the elements that happen to come your way during the course of an outdoor celebration, then you need to come to Caravan and let them give to you the tent that you need.
This is not a flimsy popup canopy. The Monster Industrial Aluminum Canopy with Professional Top is designed to encompass the dimensions of 10 foot by 10 foot, successfully shielding you and your party from whatever the weather decides to bring*.
* Flame Certification: This item is CPAI-84 Flame Certified and NFPA-701 Flame Certified.
•Ultra-tough industrial-grade design
•Provides 100 sq. ft. of shaded space
•Full-truss anodized aluminum frame
•Durable 500 Denier polyester top with top air vent
•CPAI-84 fire rating
•Overall Dimensions: 10' x 10'
•Max Tent Clearance: 11'
•Max Valance Clearance: 7'2"
•Weight: 73 lbs.
Manufacturer: Caravan Canopy
Monster Canopy Setup/Takedown Instruction Sheet
*• DO NOT set-up or leave your Caravan® Canopy assembled in rain, hail, sleet, snow, drizzle, lightning,
strong winds or any harsh weather conditions.
• Do not allow water of any kind to accumulate on the canopy top.
• Use Top Tie-downs and Stakes" or Weight Bags to secure your Caravan® Canopy, especially in windy conditions. Supplied Top Tie-downs and stakes and weight bags should be used to prevent injury, death and/or property damage.
• Never set-up your Caravan® Canopy over barbeque or near open flame. Although the canopy top is
fire retardant, serious injury or damage to canopy can still occur.
• Always follow directions when setting-up the Caravan® Canopy. Be aware of hands and fingers when
expanding or collapsing frame. Make certain that leg/truss lock pin is secure. Use center pole jack to tighten top. Make certain that U-clips are disconnected before folding up canopy frame, as it will damage the top.
• Keep your canopy off of steep slopes and inclines
• Do not use the Caravan® Canopy as a permanent shelter. It is designed for temporary use only! During inclement weather, it is best to go to a permanent structure.
||10' x 10', 73 Lbs
Please select a date, time & location below to get a real-time quote!